Belay Bar Mounting Kit
$50.00 – $59.10
The Belay Bar Mounting Kit is designed to be installed on existing belay bars to create a convenient anchor point for Perfect Descent Auto Belays. The sewn polyester strap won’t damage the surface of your belay bar. Includes two mounting carabiners and a 60cm sling to create a backup connection for extra security.
This anchor is a pass-through choker style sling. Made from multiple layers of heavy-duty polyester webbing with integrated zinc plated forged steel D-rings and includes a 60cm sling for backup. Quick and easy to install on your existing belay bar, this kit creates a convenient mounting point for the Perfect Descent Auto Belay and won’t damage your bars allowing for future rope use. Using this kit will also protect your wall by minimizing contact between your belay and the climbing surface. Available in two sizes to accommodate both small and large diameter belay bars. Confirm with the manufacturer of your belay bar and climbing wall, or a qualified engineer to confirm your system can supporting the anticipated loads.
Included in the kit
- One anchor strap with zinc plated steel D-rings
- Two, locking, screw gate, zinc plated, steel carabiners
- One nylon backup sling
- Weight: ≈0.84 kg (1.85 lb)
- Minimum bar diameter:
- Standard - 63 mm (2.5 in)
- Large - 95 mm (3.7 in)
- Maximum bar diameter:
- Standard - 102 mm (4 in)
- Large - 117 mm (4.6 in)
- Weight capacity: 159 kg (350 lb), combined climber and auto belay.
- Anchor Strap Material: 44 mm (1¾ inch) Polyester Webbing
- Anchor Strap Breaking Strength: 22.2 kN (5,000 lbs)
- D-Ring Hardware Material: Forged steel, Zinc Plated
- D-Ring Breaking Strength: 22.2 kN (5,000 lbs)
- Backup Sling Material: Nylon Webbing
- Backup Sling Breaking Strength: 22 kN (5000 lbs)
- Carabiner Material: Forged steel, Zinc Plated
- Carabiner Breaking Strength: 9,200 lbs (41 kN)
|Dimensions||18 × 4 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.