Speed Drive Auto Belay
$2,195.00 – $2,325.00
The Perfect Descent Speed Drive is the original speed climbing auto belay and the only one recognized for use in speed climbing competition by the IFSC. With retraction speed of more than 4.6 m/s (15 ft/s ), the Perfect Descent Speed Drive outpaces the world’s fastest climbers while exerting minimal pull on the climber. Not just for speed climbing, this model is ideal for keeping pace in any climbing activity where fast retraction and immediate response is desired or required.
- Lightweight and compact
- Operator replaceable lanyard
- Choose from multiple connectors
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Redundant retraction mechanism
- CE approved/EN tested
- Low cost of ownership
- Available in 8.5, 12, & 16.1 m (28, 40, & 53 ft) lengths.
- Weight: ≈ 13.1-14.1 kg (29-31 lbs)
- Housing Dimensions: ≈ 40x24x19 cm (16x9.5x7.5 in)
- Lanyard Retraction Speed: ≈ 4.6 m/s (15 ft/s)
- Maximum Descent Rate: ≈ 2 m/s (6.6 ft/s)
- Minimum Descent Rate: ≈ 0.5 m/s (1.6 ft/s)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Nozzle Material: Brass
- Lanyard Material: 25 mm (1 in) PA/HDPE webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 15.6 kn (3,500 lb)
- Lanyard Lengths: 8.5, 12.2, or 16.1 m (28, 40, or 53 ft)
- User Weight Range: 11.5 - 140 kg (25 - 310 lb)
Craftsmanship, safety, and innovation:
The Perfect Descent Speed Drive auto belay is the only auto belay Recognized for use by the International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC) for World Cup and World Championship competition. Perfect Descent auto belays are assembled by hand in Colorado, USA, utilizing stainless steel, aluminum and acetal exterior components. The same attention to quality is applied to the internal components as well, which are also made of high-quality materials that stand up to repeated use. Each device goes through rigorous quality assurance before shipping. Preferred worldwide by climbers and gym owners alike. Providing top performance at a lower price, our auto belays are compact, durable and budget-friendly. Perfect Descent is the cost leader in auto belays with the lowest average cost of ownership over the life of the unit. The lightweight and compact design equates to lower shipping costs when returning units for the required maintenance and recertification. Perfect Descent auto belays aren’t only for rock climbing gyms, they are also an excellent choice for camp climbing walls, university recreation centers, ninja obstacle courses amusement centers, industrial training, and more!
CE approved under EN341:2011-1A/RFU PPE-R/11.128 Version 1 and EN360:2002. Declaration of Conformity
ANSI/ASSE Z359.4: Safety Requirements for Assisted-Rescue and Self Rescue Systems, Subsystems, and Components.
AS/NZS 1891: Industrial Fall-Arrest Systems and Devices - Part 3: Fall Arrest Devices CSA Z259.2.3-99: Descent Control Device
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.